|Name of Post:
MP High Court Multiple Post Online Form 2020
|Short Information :
||Madhya Pradesh High Court Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Various Multiple Post Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria in MP Computer Operator, Personal Secretary and Assistant Grade III Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
||MPHC Multiple Post Online Form,MPHC Multiple jobs,sarkariresult,MPHC Multiple admit card,sarkari result,MPHC Multiple result,sarkari nukari,MPHC Multiple answer key,MPHC Multiple exam
MP High Court Assistant Grade III, Computer Operator Online Form 2020
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
- Application Begin : 26/02/2020
- Last Date For Apply Online : 16/03/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 16/03/2020
- Last Date For Correction : 23/03/2020
- Exam Date Pre : Notified Soon
- Exam Date Mains : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : 595.30/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 395.30/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Portal Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age : 45 Years (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 19 Post
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with English Steno Speed 100 WPM
- 10+2 Intermediate with BCA and MAP IT / CPCT Qualified.
Assistant Grade III (Backlog)
- 10+2 Intermediate and MAP IT / CPCT Qualified OR One Year Computer Diploma in Any Recognized Institute By MP Govt.
Some Important Links
Copyright © 2019. All Right Reserved
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.