|Name of Post:
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment Admit Card 2020
|Short Information :
||Life Insurance Corporation of India and IDBI Bank Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Specialist Officer in LIC IDBI Bank in Pan india. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Education and Physical Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
||IDBI Bank SO Interview Letter 2020,IDBI Bank SO jobs,sarkari result,IDBI Bank SO admit card,sarkari result,IDBI Bank SO result,sarkari nukari,IDBI Bank SO interview letter
Specialist Cadre Officer SO Recruitment 2019
- Application Begin : 28/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/12/2019
- Last Date Fee Payment : 12/12/2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 700/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, E Challan
Vacancy Details Total : 61 Post
General : 28 | OBC : 15 | EWS : 05 | SC : 09 | ST : 04
Post Wise Vacancy Details | Age Limit as on 01/11/2019
|Agriculture Officer AO||40||25-35 Years|
- Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science/ Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry.
- 4 Year Experience Required.
|Faculty - Behavioral Sciences (Organisational behavior & Human Resource Management|
- Master in Psychology or relevant behavior sciences/MBA in HRM
- 10 Year Experience.
|Fraud Risk Management -Fraud Analyst (Maker)|
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks.
- 4 Year Experience.
|Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)||05||28-40 Years|
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks
- 7 Year Experience.
|Transaction Monitoring Team –Head||01||35-45 Years|
- CA / MBA / Bachelor Degree with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- 10 Year Experience.
Some Important Links
Download Interview Letter
Copyright © 2019. All Right Reserved
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.